Monday, February 27, 2006
Tired after the weekend
Well, it's been a fun weekend and a great week (starting with getting my Dutch passport). I am glad that its raining again in Vancouver. What a strange thing to say, seeing as I hated the rain when I first moved here. However, since I've gotten more into skiing, I have a ski pass and I can't go in the backcountry due to a bad knee, the rain is good. I went skiing at Grouse Mountain on Sunday and ran into Marco again who was working with (I am assuming) the Vancouver Adaptive Snow Sports. Then rather than cooking dinner we went out for food at one of my favorites, Banana Leaf. Yum, and I have leftovers. Oh yeah, Mal was nekkid in one of the Firefly ep's - Sarah sure missed out... ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment