It's graduation time and Frank came back from the Island. To celebrate a bunch of old friends went to dinner at Memphis Blues. I've never been but I've heard lots about it. I'm also not a big meat eater. We ordered the Elvis platter. So if you know the place you know what not big meat eater + Elvis platter equals. Bleh. That was probably equivalent to my meat consumption for a month. It was tasty enough though and great to be out with friends. The lineup started shortly after we arrived, good tip to be there at 6 for dinner Shawn.
Afterwards it was a game of Settlers (Wes won). I haven't played this wonderful game in a long time. I even had my parents play it. I know I've gone on about this game before but if you're interested, here's the wikipedia entry.
And a note for Frank: got Enlightenment working. Something about Ubuntu/Gnome and failing to make the menu automagically. Ok, enough geeking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment