Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Addiction


Well, I've got a new addiction and I've taken the house with me, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This was an earlier creation by Joss Whedon, the guy who created Firefly and while its pretty old, none of us ever really got into it. My excuse is I can't watch something even slightly scary without a room full of people. There are great lines and wikiquote has a lot of them.

In other news, start-of-school-term-bus-pain-in-the-ass, full bus after full bus passing you by while you wait on the curb. But the car drivers don't have it any better, all their cheap parking lots on campus are getting turned into expensive parking lots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buffy is a fantastic series up until about season 6..or the musical episode, really, which I honestly believe will never be topped. After that...well....
All in all, Tom and I found Angel to be an even better series that never quite got the respect it deserved. Sadly, it too was given a premature ending.
It's great that you're finally getting to see it all!