Just life. With pictures.
Hullo Carly,I just found your site. The pine is going well. I have spent four hours, so far, (re-)wiring it ~40 to go I reckon! The azalea is coming on well, a couple of leaves have sprouted on the (wee) apex.How's your bike?Hooroo,Noel
Hey Noel,Motorcycle is great, haven't been on it too much because I've been skiing lots.You'll have to start a blog and post pictures of your bonsaii work.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hullo Carly,
I just found your site. The pine is going well. I have spent four hours, so far, (re-)wiring it ~40 to go I reckon! The azalea is coming on well, a couple of leaves have sprouted on the (wee) apex.
How's your bike?
Hooroo,
Noel
Hey Noel,
Motorcycle is great, haven't been on it too much because I've been skiing lots.
You'll have to start a blog and post pictures of your bonsaii work.
Post a Comment