
So on Monday night I watched Donnie Darko and while it was ... good it was really really creepy. I truly regretted watching it before going to bed, especially considering I'm pretty chicken for scary movies. As I tried to sleep I felt a hint of the fear I remember as a kid and how I could freak myself in the dark. When I was a kid I was terrified of the devil dogs from Ghostbusters and had nightmares for weeks after watching it. What really terrified me was the 'key' being dragged away while the restaurant people watched with little interest. Anyway, this time it was Frank, the freaky 6 foot bunny of Donnie Darko that kept me up at night (though nothing compared to the terror of Ghostbusters or reading about Poltergeist). And if you don't think a 6 foot bunny could ever be really scary then I suggest you check out the film.
No comments:
Post a Comment