Friday, September 19, 2008

Post-Buffy

After Buffy, what's a girl to watch? I picked up the two seasons of Dark Angel pretty cheap because I'm always a fan of dystopia's. It was created by James Cameron and I like his work and for years I've been wanting to check it out. I didn't realize it starred Jessica Alba. She is a bit grating in the pilot but it gets better. The show is no Buffy but not bad.

I volunteer for a rat rescue and I thought the rats thrown in the dumpster in their cage that I talked about in a previous post was pretty low. But apparently people can always do better.... some lady in Kits found two domestic rats sealed in a ziplock bag. One died a few minutes after being rescued and the second one hung on for a few more hours. How sick is that!!!

No comments: