Every January I always seem to be short on posts, probably because January is rather boring. So no matter how inane, here's another post.
1) I have finally managed to go skiing this season and while the weather at Whistler was fantastic, the snow was pretty crappy. Actually, its amazing how little snow there is and how all the rocks are poking up out of the ski runs.
2) I was watching my Angel DVD with commentary and it was supposed to be a gross-out scene with rats. The director said shooting rats is difficult, that you need to constantly move the camera to make action because the rats actually tend to just sit around and look cute.
3) Vancouver is still in a cold snap (insofar as I generally need to wear a thin pair of gloves). This is a problem because the buildings are freezing, heating just can't keep up. Plus Vancouver houses were built with the understanding that "this is Vancouver and since it is always so warm we don't believe in insulation, or double glazed glass". I'm freezing.
4) Thesis is out the door. Microsoft word kept screwing up my formating. I think next time I'll use LaTeX, which shouldn't be too tough since I have no problems with HTML.
No comments:
Post a Comment