Just life. With pictures.
Congratulations!So is that the crudgel of knowledge? Can you hit me over the head with it a few times to see if I get smarter?
I can try, but we'll have to break into the university somewhere to get it ^_^
That mace is so sweet but those hats are totally ridiculous, I'm quitting my Ph.D. now...I don't want to have to wear that hat!But seriously, way to go, hope your trip to Europe is great.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations!
So is that the crudgel of knowledge? Can you hit me over the head with it a few times to see if I get smarter?
I can try, but we'll have to break into the university somewhere to get it ^_^
That mace is so sweet but those hats are totally ridiculous, I'm quitting my Ph.D. now...I don't want to have to wear that hat!
But seriously, way to go, hope your trip to Europe is great.
Post a Comment