Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More from the trip to Saanan

I just got new sets of pictures and some were so great I am adding more.

I mean, otherwise my weekend was pretty uneventful. I played at another Scottish Ceilidh (always fun) and watched the movie Red with friends in Geneva. The lab was also mostly empty which I love so I worked and made media on Sunday while Wayne's World played in the background. Good times, boring blog posts.


We stopped by some bee hives on the way up.


Some good group pictures.


Another group photo (balancing the camera on the bag).


Here we are outside the hut, it was a really nice day for November, sunny and warm.


The shovel shows skiing promise!


Our great group picture at the top of the col. Yes, it took a while to get this shot! And it's a long ways down on either side...


And then we headed back to the hut for our fondue.


Here I am working on my French and asking for help translating all the signs in the hut. This is Switzerland after all, there were many instructions.


Loving the wine bottle, and even more the down coat.


Liking the smile.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Pretty fancy bee hives! I'm glad you have decided to use the self-timer mode on your camera...now you will be in more pictures yourself!

Carly said...

These pictures are from Pam which is why I am in them.
The bee hives were neat but there weren't many bees buzzing around.