In Klosters right now they are having a snow polo match. This is quite an international event, and also quite pricey apparently since each team needs to bring at least 12 horses!
On Friday night I went to watch a game after work. There was lots of snow coming down and there weren't many people outside watching.
We weren't at the VIP tent but there was still lots of space to stand around and watch. I was wearing a lot of warm clothes so I was fine standing out side the entire time. The snow arena, where the walls were made of snow, was lit around the outside and in the center there was a huge balloon light that kept falling down because of all the snow falling down.
The game was very exciting, usually I'm not a fan of watching sports but as M says "ponies". There was lots of fast charging, quick direction changes, lead changes and even a few spills on the slippery ground.
We caught the train back (a little bit late because of the weather) and slept most of the way. It's been a busy week, Raclette dinner, rock band practice and night sledding at Rhinerhorn.
On Saturday I went sledding again at Rhinerhorn but it wasn't very good because of the huge bumps on the track after a day of people sledding down.
No comments:
Post a Comment