Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sunday lessons on Grouse

After the party Marco, Danielle and I decided to try for Grouse on Sunday. Marco drove (woohoo!) and picked up telemark skis at MEC. I told him if he was better than me at the end of the day I would sulk in the car on the way home. We finally made it on the hill after lunch. Here I am eating my sandwich, looking rather zonked after the late night. Really, I don't find PB and J that boring.



We skied for a bit, I showed Marco how to teleski and Marco showed Danielle how to downhill ski. It was fun, but I was the only one with truly dramatic falls. Danielle didn't go very fast and Marco was just too good. We stopped for lunch,



and then continued skiing. Here's a shot of Marco on the hill with Vancouver in the background.



All in all, a very nice day with fantastic weather. At the end I was just too tired to sulk in the car anyway. ^_^

No comments: