Monday, June 19, 2006

Eventful Weekend

It's been a full weekend. We had the house full with another party (what can I say, we make good use of having a big house and yard to ourselves). The rain held off, we had several BBQ's going and Clinton kept pouring me drinks. Then it was up early the next morning to go riding again. Here's yet another picture of me on the horse. I look kinda tired, you think the horse is doing all the work...


Plans were made at the party to go strawberry picking and Marco and I cycled out to Richmond. It's a long ways, especially after a party and trying to muscle around a thousand pound animal for an hour. We met up with people from the party the previous night, picked tons of berries and enjoyed the sunshine while it rained in Vancouver. It's amazing, I'm not used to the weather changing so much because you are close to the mountains. Here's a picture of the cake (and someone hiding behind).

No comments: