The baby girl rats have been adopted and my next foster is Mambo. This is a very friendly boy who is used to getting lots of attention. He's very cuddly and I was sitting on my bed giving him scritches while I was reading when I checked out the reaction I was getting. Check out the tail (yes, the gross rat tail). Sorry the video is on its side, it will take me a while to figure out video editing. And as a sidenote check out the awesome duckies... Anyway, after quarantine period Mambo will be getting a spayed girl to keep him company.
On the motorcycle front my little bike is still running fine and I take it out for a ride almost every weekend. The thesis (or thes-ass as Rhonda lovingly described hers) is finally looking like its going to finish and then I'll be selling the bike, handing off Mambo and going... who knows where!
I was also going to suggest watching the next Joss Whedon experiment (also featuring the still dashing Nathion Fillion) Dr. Horrible but it has been taken off-line (free) and soon to be on sale.
3 comments:
He looks like he really enjoys the top of his head being scratched. But it still looks gross...and I'm not just talking about the tail!
well, what a world you have, carly. the top picture (i believe of the bike) did not open up for me, but i read all your notes. baby rats, who would have thought.
i hope you enjoyed yourself when you were here. did not see much of you, but are you coming for camperama? betts
Hey Betts,
The top thing is a video of the rat wagging his tail when he was pet.
I'm going to be missin camperama for yet another year, I'm finishing up right now so not much time off.
Post a Comment