Wednesday, March 25, 2009
musings
So. Girls and vampires. Buffy and Angel, Bella and Edward, Sookie and what's his face. Oh right, Bill. For some reason what really bothers me is when these girls spend the night cuddling with their man. A 'man' who takes on the ambient temperature of the room. As someone who has spent many a cold night camping, those girls must be having a chilly night. I mean, humans are, to a first approximation, big bags of water so it's like the giant hot water water bottle that's gone cold. The biology of living on blood, the transformation from human to vampire, these things don't seem to bother me as much as how uncomfortable that cuddling really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good point! I hadn't thought of that. But I guess you've given more thought to the issue of cuddling with sexy vampires than I have...
You could invent some sort of heated PJ's for vampires, with heating elements like in an electric blanket.
--Chris H.
Maybe this could be a starting place for the electric blanket approach:
http://www.theslanket.com/
--Chris H.
It has been pointed out that werewolves don't have this problem.
--Chris H.
You're just setting me up for team Jacob. I'm telling you, I'm team Bella stays single and grows up (and a personality).
Post a Comment