Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Youtube comments

I've traveled in the backcountry where there might be some avalanche risk and with the people I travel with there's always a level of paranoia about avalanches. Recently the Vancouver sun discussed a snowmobile video where they trigger an avalanche. The idea is to drive the snowmobile up the mountain as high as possible and then arc down which is an excellent way to start an avalanche. Plus you can see in the video there are guys watching from the bottom which is not where you watch avalanche causing behaviour.

Anyway, what gets me is not the video so much as the comments like this.

"i hate evry on how thinks this video is stupid these guy s are my super duper heros they ar amasin humin beinngs so shut up all you dum fucks".

Wow, I'm not a spelling nazi by any means but damn, how do you dress yourself in the morning?

No comments: