Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Random notes

I have mostly moved into my new apartment. And what's interesting is in my neighbourhood there is a circus school!! It's tucked in the back, on a small side-street but when you look in the window there are mats and various ropes hanging from the ceiling. One day when I was walking by there were a bunch of kids having a balancing lesson. They were all lined up standing on top of those large exercise balls.

Also in my neighbourhood is the Las Vegas Disco.

Finally, on the weekend on the train I saw my first foxes ever. Yes, it has taken me this long to finally see some (ever, not just in Switzerland). There were two of them and they were standing by the train tracks as our train raced by and they were much larger than I expected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I've ever seen a fox, but I know someone who has claimed to have seen one in the Don Valley in Toronto.

--Chris H.

Marianne said...

You should take some pictures of the circus school equipment...sounds interesting. Perhaps another career?