Yes, more posts about skiing. Nothing really interesting happens do the work. I clone. I try and make it to the shops before they close. I bought an awesome computer screen for my awesome apartment. I now live in a place with Two Rooms! I am most certainly moving up in the world. The nice computer screen goes well in the second room.
Recently staying in the second room has been my little cousin (yes that's right potential guests, no more sleeping on the floor! Now there's the couch in the living room!). Together we've been having dinners and fondues and on the weekend we went skiing at Portes des Soleil. It's not my favorite resort and this time I accidentally bought a ticket for the entire resort and not just the swiss side. Anyway, we skied together in the morning and in the afternoon I headed out for some steeper stuff.
Then back together again for the rest of the day. I must say it was damn cold waiting in line to get our tickets in the morning. They have barely any staff (in Switzerland staff is very very expensive) so the line was long and cold. However, the snow conditions were great and there was some nice powder skiing.
We took the train from Lausanne which took about 2 hours in total.
All in all, another fun weekend skiing.
No comments:
Post a Comment