Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dinner times

So looks like posts to my blog have started to slow down as I get settled. I mean, I could talk about my day in Bern on Saturday, but really at this point it's the same as my other day's in Bern. Weather here is getting warmer but still grey skies. I haven't gone skiing in a while and I hope conditions are still good so I can go again. I can be pretty lazy taking pictures with my camera and therefore I don't have photos to show. However, one of my lab mates likes to take photos and here are some from a recent dinner, not at my place but at a lab mates.


It took me a while to figure out that was me behind the wine glass. My glasses are the big give away. I realize they must be awesome because it was the only time one of the snotty teenagers at my riding club complemented my attire.



Then there are a lot of portraits that were taken.


I don't know why I'm holding the wine bottle like this. I've been so tired lately and first I was getting up at 6am, and now I'm getting up at 5am. I read on a forum somewhere that the third month is when reality hits and you realize you're far away from home and trying to make a new one. Ok, so it's my fourth month.


Tonight is the ballet, at least I don't need to know french to get it so I'm looking forward to the cultural evening.

No comments: