This weekend was another hike to make the most of the end of the summer. I took my new boots back up to the Joriseen and had a lovely lunch on the shore of the lake.
The sky had a few clouds which make some interesting patterns on the water.
And there were some interesting parts of the trail that hung on the cliffs.
I tried out the new tilt-pan filter on the camera which makes it look like you are taking a picture of a miniature scene.
And since I had some time I played with more features on my camera while I spent time at the top of the pass waiting for the bus to come.
While I was waiting for the post-bus I saw a cow who was making lots of noise decide to finally give it a try and go on the road. I don't know how she got out of the pen but she just walked down the highway (which was very busy). She wasn't scared of the cars at all, she just walked down the street and they all got out of her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment