Monday, October 03, 2011

Classic Luzern

The weather in Luzern was fabulous.


Once again I walked along the wooden bridge and looked at the paintings above the walkway. Once more I found the guy in the leaf skirt with the wooden stick. I'm really curious about this now but have no idea how to find out about it.


The town of Luzern has lots of paintings on the outside of the buildings, including two bats at the top of a building. Also, there is a strange bird on the left, which looks a bit like a skeleton.


The building paintings were really nice.


After a lunch on the terrace we walked along the old city wall.







High above the town, floating above the clouds, was mount Pilatus.


And again to the saddest lion.


There were tons of tourists around - lots of Japanese with lots of cameras.


The next day we went to the end of the Sertig valley and had lunch on the terrace looking back over the mountains. The weather was fantastic and sunny and we had help with our menu's.


No comments: