Friday, March 30, 2012

PischaHorn

On the weekend friends did a mini morning ski tour close to Davos.


The weather was fantastic, beautiful, clear and sunny. There were four of us, I was the only skier and the others went on snowshoes with their snowboards.


There were just a few parts that were a bit risky but there were tons of people on the mountain.

At the top of the mountain I left the skis behind and Mario used them as poles with his snowshoes.


We paused at the top but didn't really take any time to eat. First we had our picture taken and the moved out of the wind onto the ridge. Then we skied down, it was beautiful. The first part was a bit steep but I was able to teleski the rest of the way down.


At the end we had to walk on the road a bit and I almost lost the ugly blue hat again. I am also really out of shape!

No comments: