On the weekend we made a trip to Winterthur to visit museums. The day was nice and not too cold but a little overcast. It was a Sunday so of course the shops were closed. However, Winterthur has a lot of museums and there were a lot of people in them as the day went on. First we had nice lunch in the square. I saw a nice old door with metal rods that must have been used once to ring the different apartments
We went to a photography museum which I found to be rather uninspiring and it cost a lot. However, the design museum was fantastic, with large displays of glass including industrial samples. It was really cool.
We went to a photography museum which I found to be rather uninspiring and it cost a lot. However, the design museum was fantastic, with large displays of glass including industrial samples. It was really cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment