Friday, June 22, 2007

Noticed in Vancouver

Number 1: People who park in a place that clearly isn't meant for parking but then put on their four way flashers. I've been seeing more and more of this, do people think that four way flashers really turn random places into a legal parking spot?! That they won't get a ticket because those four way flashers made it look like they were having a problem and hey, people who are having problems can park wherever they want (I suppose they think not being to park right outside the bank is a problem).

Number 2:This one is definitely of limited scope. They are taking a picture of my supervisor now and why must pictures of researchers in labs always be taken through the shelves of bottles!!!!. When its been done 50 bazillion times it is not original anymore!! We already have a bunch of pictures of Lindsay being photographed through the bottles they didn't need to send in a photographer, I'm sure we could dig up some old photos. Hmmm, I wonder if they will give him a one litre culture flask and ask him to look at it in a serious and questioning manner while they snap away. A situation made all the more humourous because the article is about tuberculosis.

No comments: