Friday, October 02, 2009

Moving to Switzerland

Hooray! I've told a lot of people (always with qualifications) but things are moving ahead. I will be probably starting a post-doc at EPFL in Lausanne Switzerland in January (depending on paperwork).

I loved Lausanne when I visited and I'm very excited about the lab. I'm thrilled about the whole move actually, it's a Venn Diagram of Awesomeness!!

My next problem is finding a place to live in Switzerland. Anyone know anyone moving out in December or January?

4 comments:

littledevils said...

Oh no way!

I left Switzerland in 2001 and moved here to Canada and you're doing it the other way around.

My whole family is still there though not in Lausanne. They are in Biel/Bienne which is about 1 1/2 hours away. Which is nothing in Canadian terms but in Switzerland it's quite the trip LOL

Carly said...

Awww, you tease me with a rat picture! I really miss my rats :(

Maria B said...

If I know anyone moving out of Switzerland in December? He he, OK, Canada is big, but Switzerland is at least somewhat larger than Stratford... u knew that, didn't you? ;D

Anyways, happy for you!

Carly said...

Heh, true. Well a girl can try can't she? Maybe I'll be lucky!