Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon

Well, on my last night in Stratford I went out to see New Moon. You may have read a previous post about how I am on Team Bella stays single and grows a personality, and so going to see the movie might be a bit frustrating.

It was.

I can't remember the book that well, but if possible, her epic sulking was even more epic. However, the one redeeming factor for me in this movie was the wolf pack. The effects were great, the transformations and chases were fantastic and the relationship between Bella and Jacob had all the warmth lacking in her relationship with Edward (which only consisted of them intensely staring at each other and blah blah blah I can't live without you blah blah blah now tell me what to think and do).

I think Bells and Bella are fantastic shortenings of her name but one would never want to name a girl that now because of the horrible legacy (who would want their daughter in such an abusive and controlling relationship).

And horray! Today I leave for Switzerland!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's too late, but if I would have been in time, you would have thanked me later...
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/12/06/funny-pictures-later-trust-me/

Carly said...

Yeah, thanks a lot for being there for me a year ago! ^_^