Kinda like snakes on a plane only not near as fun.
The flight to Montreal was fine but now we've been stuck on the
tarmac for one and a half hours. The pilot keeps coming over the
speaker system saying it's an electrical problem and while they don't
exactly know what's wrong, they are working on it. And Also that it's
necessary for the plane to fly. makes me wonder what was going on for
the trip to Montreal...
Anyway, my new start in Switzerland is off to a great beginning.
I'm reminded of those poor suckers in the states who were in that damn
plane on the tarmac overnight because security was gone for the day.
At that point, when they refuse to let you leave the plane, you're a
hostage. I mean, seriously, both limit your personal freedom for
financial reasons. Let's hope that the situation won't get to those
extremes.
My flight landed and I met up with the girl with whom I'm staying with for a few days until I can find a place of my own. That evening we went out to the Christmas market to hang out with other english ex-pats. Here's my first photo from living in Switzerland.
No comments:
Post a Comment