Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In Luzern I saw kids playing in a band. Ah, I remember the days, only check out the cool cloud they get to play in.


Later in the week I went for my first snowshoe trip. We took this little train up a steep run and ended up in the snow. There wasn't very much snow however, but it was nice to get out.



The train needs to run on cogs in the middle of the track because it is so steep!



I took off my ugly blue hat that I wear for all my ski trips for this photo midway through the hike. The hat is so ugly, but works the best. I've bought many others since, but nothing else compares. Anyway, I put it in my pocket and when I looked for it further down the trail I couldn't find it! I had to run back to find my ugly hat. I couldn't just leave it there stranded after all these years!




No comments: