After the soaking, I sat around in the last rays of sunlight to dry off. Good thing I was wearing all quick drying yet unattractive clothing! I then continued to wander and there was a festival going on by the water. There was a Brazilian band playing and lots of people were out enjoying drinks and snacks. As I left some man (40's?) approached me and started saying something in French. I said I didn't understand and then he asked me for coffee. Well, I didn't get this in Italy but lucky me in Geneve. My clothes were dry by this point. Anyway, I turned him down (cruel girl), I wanted to get back and prep for tomorrows meeting. I have an early morning.
I also heard about the snorer in the room. Hopefully it won't be too bad... I have earplugs and now an mp3 player. After this I don't know what to do. Start paying more for single rooms? Buy a tent and start camping?
No comments:
Post a Comment