So between my time in Hamburg and Paris I have a week to fill. I'm getting pretty tired right now, I saw the things I was most excited about and am looking for some place to do very little for a week. I was hoping to hear from my friend in Lyon but it is getting late...
So I ask the few people who read my blog for some suggestions. Here are the details:
1) I can take a train from Hamburg to PLACE, and the PLACE to Paris with my eurorail so distance isn't an issue as I will use my eurorail pass. Far is fine, I like taking the train.
2) My train pass is limited to Netherlands, France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy and it is valid for 24 hours of travel per trip.
3) I could use my eurorail pass to the border and then buy a ticket in another country but I wouldn't want it to be too far away.
4) I don't think there is going to be another town on par with Rome, Paris or Berlin. Consequently, if I am looking to relax I'm looking to pay less rather than more.
5) One option is to visit relatives in Holland, then to Paris, than to see different relatives in Holland.
So crowdsourcing... ^_^ any suggestions?
2 comments:
Ever been to Denmark? Copenhagen would be nice and there should be ample opportunity for relaxing at the beach along either the North or the Baltic Sea :)
Actually, you are now the second german person who was recommended that to me.
Post a Comment